Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
WTCA Ohio Chapter Association
The WTCA Ohio Chapter Association welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
We're proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- Huber on How FORTIFIED Roof™ Sealed Roof Decks May Reduce Storm Damage
- How Can Kool Towels & Mobile Apps Keep Crews Safer in the Heat?
- OSHA Steps Up COVID-19 Workplace Inspections & Enforcement
- CDC's New COVID-19 Transmission Guidance Affects Employers
- Importance of Mental Health Support During COVID-19 Pandemic
- BFS Sees Manufactured Product Sales Increase 8.8% in Q1
- Will Offsite Construction Benefit from COVID-19 Changes?
- Do You Know About These COVID-19 Resources?
- Can Housing Help Lead Economic Recovery in 2020?
- BMC’s Component Sales Increase 13.5% in Q1 2020