Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
WTCA Ohio Chapter Association
The WTCA Ohio Chapter Association welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
We're proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- New Infrastructure Plan Invests Heavily in Housing
- Sunpro’s Templeman Named Utah’s 2021 CEO of the Year
- Flitman Takes Over as CEO of Builders FirstSource
- Backed by Investors, ACS Acquires MN’s Foley Lumber
- 2 Construction Management Software Giants Merge
- Charts: More Homebuyers to Jump into the Market
- Alpine Improves Plant Management Software for CMs
- History Suggests Independents Will Weather Consolidation Fine
- Lumber Podcast Gains Traction with Supply Chain
- Chart: Homebuilder Sentiment Softens, Remains High